Heavy machine removal
At CJ Metals, we offer a heavy machine stripping service. This service involves us working in factory and industrial type environments, working to remove large scale redundant industrial and commercial machinery from site, mainly for recycling.
This specialist metal dismantling service is heavy work which can often take weeks to complete dependent on the size and complexity of the job and involves a high degree of experience in order to safely remove the equipment in accordance with any legislation which may apply.
We are specialists in:
- Sensitive dismantling to limit impact and disturbances to the surrounding working environment
- M&E plant and heavy equipment dismantling and subsequent removal
- Manufacturing / Factory equipment dismantling and removal
- Removing generators
- Heating and ventilation dismantling and removal
- Full scrap metal removal and ethical recycling
- Heavy plant and machinery removal
- Expert hot / cold metal cutting techniques
- Moving and transporting heavy machinery
- Skip hire services
At CJ Metal, we recognise that every working environment is different, subsequently providing sensitive removal of heavy machinery that limits any downtime to an absolute minimum. Furthermore, our experienced team are specialists at safely decommissioning a various array of redundant equipment, including boilers and water tanks, ready for removal and recycling at our centres located in Wakefield and Keighley.
Already decommissioned and dismantled the heavy machinery? Our recycling centres have the capacity and are ready to receive all types of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals, including:
- Marine Engines
- Light Iron
- Mixed Alloy Sheet Aluminium
- Copper Wire and Nodules
- High Lead Bronze Solids and Borings
- Steel Frames and Structures
- Iron Frames and Structures
For over 50 years West Yorkshire has been our place of operation and we pride ourselves on possessing a thorough understanding of your specialist requirements. This ensures we fully deliver removal and recycling solutions that meet your needs completely. Cranes, skips and a comprehensively trained team are ready at CJ Metals for all removal challenges.
Call us now on Wakefield 01924 273649 or Keighey 01535 669 899 for a detailed quote or to find out more.